Monday, April 27, 2015

Online Education Review

Online Education Review

My experience with this online course has been very enjoyable. This is my second online course. The first online class I had was a history class I took through a community college. I enjoyed the course, but it basically consisted of two tests and three papers. It was much less work than this course, but I still managed to learn a good amount. This Epics of India course has been an awesome experience for me. I have enjoyed the creativity needed to write the Storytelling posts as well as my storybook. The feedback I get back on my writing is so helpful and it was also beneficial to my writing to go through other peoples writing and critique it. I feel like I'm usually too nice, but it was good to read and see what styles works well. The feedback from the professor and the resources she had available to better our writing was incredible. I also learned a lot about creating and managing a website and blog which is such a useful skill. Overall my experience with online classes has been excellent and I would certainly be willing to take more if given the opportunity!

Blogging in the class was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment