Monday, April 27, 2015

Gen. Ed. Review

Gen. Ed. Review

I have really enjoyed the gen. ed. courses I've taken at OU. Originally I was in the honors college so a couple of my gen. ed. classes doubled as honors. I really enjoyed those classes because they had such small class sizes, and were very challenging! I think the humanities Gen. Ed. has been a very important part of my education because it forces me to broaden my education rather than taking a bunch of science and electrical engineering classes. I've really enjoyed digging into topics I wouldn't otherwise take the chance to learn about. The science and math gen. ed. requirements have also been beneficial, but were also extremely necessary for my degree. Overall I've had very good experiences with gen. ed. at OU, even my massive 100+ student chemistry class I took freshman year!
Large classroom

No comments:

Post a Comment