Monday, January 12, 2015

My Favorite Place: The Wichita Mountains

One of my favorite hobbies is hiking and exploring outdoors. Since I don't time to travel far away and explore I like to go to the Wichita mountains. Hiking helps clear my mind and is also great exercise! The Wichita mountains are also a fun place to go with friends and explore. It is a peaceful place where I can go on an adventure and explore the natural beauty of Oklahoma, which that is why it is my favorite place.

View from the Wichita Mountains
Source

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the Wichita Mountains! It's such an unexpected treasure in the usual flatness of Oklahoma. I love that it's such a large area and there is so much to explore. Have you ever been to the Gloss Mountains? It's no where near the size of Wichita, but it's really got a great view and is a fun little hike around. I've been trying to find a few other places to hike in Oklahoma, too, so if you have any suggestions...!

    ReplyDelete